Rules for visitors and subrenting your room.
Generally visitors which follow the wg rules are welcome, but it can be a challenge if visitors stay too long. The facilities are not prepared for more people.
In some situations like helping a friend or your visitors come from very far they need to stay more then 5 days. Therefore the following must be considered:
- all WG residents and the landlord (Jan Veerman) must agree to the visitor.
- you pay additional 100 euro rent per month during the stay of your visitor.
- the visitor keeps clean everything, signs the WLAN contract and in case of conflict he must move to Hotel immediately.
Generally subrenting is not allowed. It is a challenge for all residents to adjust to new people, so high frequency of change of people should be prevented.
In some situations like long term stay in foreign country or dual-studies with absence more then one month, subrenting can be allowed. Therefore the follwowing must be considered:
- all WG residents and the landlord (Jan Veerman) must agree to the subtenant.
- you pay additional 50 euro rent per month during the stay of your subtenant.
- the subtenant keeps clean everything, signs the WLAN and Subrenting contract (see Download) and in case of conflict he must move to Hotel immediately.